I love how half is in bold and the other half isnt?! what?!
Also Im gonna totes fill in those film boxes after drawing more artt
IF YOU WANT TO RP PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE. ILL LOVE U 4EVER
Name: Fukui Satomi
Nickname: None yet, give him one ;D
Grade: First Year
Girls with long hair
The color blue
Manga (the romance kind (; ))
His hair being played with
Water (swimming and drinking)
Napping during class....napping anywhere actually
People being all touchy feely, HANDS TO YO SELF
any type of bugs
Too many accessories
Doing school work
A bit of an airhead Satomi is a bit mischievous. Never knowing what his next move, it makes other curious. Though he may be a funny guy at times he can be harsh without actually knowing. Let him know his fault and he'll surely apologize. Satomi comes across lazy when it comes to school work, but is extremely active with friends and sports. He isnt patient in the slightest.
- Kindergarten / Preschool - He cant remember much from these days because it was so long ago. During this time he lived with both his mother and father and they were active parts in his life.
- Elementary School - Satomi Was a little shit. Teasing girls, and the smaller boys. While in the third grade, there were new additions to his family. Twin sisters. Although he was an older brother now, his attitude didn't change in the slightest. In his mind girls are gross so therefor his sisters are gross. In the upcoming years Satomi began to mature wanting to be the 'cool older brother' figure.
- Middle School / Junior High - His eyesight grew terrible and he began wearing glasses. He was also introduced to volleyball, which took up most of his time. He was one of the popular boys at school, receiving confession after confession. Declining everyone politely and claiming his time was already dedicated to the two most beautiful girls, his baby sisters. After practice he had to rush home to pick up his sisters from daycare and watch over them until his parents arrived home....which wouldn't be until after everyone is asleep. In his 3rd year he and his sisters were sent to their grandparents house. His parents wasnt able to give them the attention they needed, and knew their grandparents would take over that job. The girls didnt mind, but It made Satomi furious. At his new school he joined the volleyball club and quickly made new friends. He and his sisters would travel to see their parents every weekend at their home.
- Summer before starting Tachikawa High - During this time, Satomi and his grandpa would practice with his form and his serving. Still contemplating which high school he should attend, both his parents and grandparents had a meeting. His grades were excellent (because if they werent he wasnt able to play volleyball), and with his parents money alone he would be able to attend Tachikawa high. Satomi was a bit hesitant leaving his sisters and living in the dorm, but they came up with a resolution. And thus begins our journey~
- his sisters are his world
- he wont ever put the first move on anyway
- feed him and you pretty much have his heart
- he likes being the center of attention
"I still dont understand"
"Can you repeat that"
"Does it come with peppers?"
None. But you can change that ;D